Featuring our dry-aged heritage breeds from small farms across The Yorkshire Dales - a selection of cuts big on flavour, and suited to a variety of cooking methods and cuisines. Perfect for stocking up the freezer.
- 2 x 250g packs of traditionally Dry-cured Sliced Smoked Streaky Bacon
- 2 x Chicken Legs (Free Range, Herb-fed)
- 1 x 480g pack of Lamb Merguez Sausages
- 2 x 300g heritage breed Pork Chops
- 2 x 220g dry-aged Bavette Steaks
- 1 x 800g dry-aged native Joint of Beef
- 1 x 540g pack of Beef Steak Mince
- 1 x 500g pack of Native Breed Beef Chuck
- 1 x 480g pack of 6 Yorkshire Breakfast Sausages
All weights approximate. We hand-butcher all our meat to order and deliver fresh so it can be frozen.
Orders received before 9am are freshly prepared and shipped DPD for next day delivery. We serve the whole of the UK excluding Channel Islands, Northern Ireland and some parts of Scotland.
Our meat has been celebrated in Britain's best restaurant kitchens for over ten years. There are many who claim to work with native breed farmers, but few who can prove it.
Sustainable & traceable
We have partnerships with selected farms and work with carefully selected local abattoirs so we have confidence in the welfare of the animals and full traceability of all our products.