- Suitable for freezing
- Delivered fresh
- Native breed
- Cook on the BBQ
For many people the King of Steaks. Our 100% grass-fed, native breed, dry-aged Ribeye steaks are intensely flavoursome - the natural eye of fat setting this steak apart as arguably the most deeply flavoured of all. Because the cattle are grass-fed and we dry-age on the bone for a minimum of 28 days, it takes the flavour to a whole new level.
Our Ribeyes are from small herds of cattle reared in the Yorkshire Dales left to mature at their own pace. This slow development allows incomparable flavour to develop, and coupled with expert ageing at our butchery this ensures our steaks are at their absolute best.
Andrew Clarke's (award-winning chef & restaurateur) talks Ribeyes:
In my opinion, Ribeye steaks are the perfect piece of meat. The steak comprises multiple muscles, each with its own texture, wrapped around an (almost) central eye of fat. It is a well-marbled piece of meat, so benefits from slightly longer cooking than leaner cuts like Sirloin or Fillet. Personally, I like my Ribeye steaks cooked ‘medium’ then rested well, served with a peppercorn sauce and a side of the crispiest, beef fat chips!
Buy our Ribeye steak online today.
Grass-fed, heritage breed beef slow grown to maturity on the lush, green pastures of the Yorkshire Dales. Dry-aged on the bone for >28 days.
- Take Ribeye steaks out of fridge, remove packaging, pat dry with kitchen paper, pop on a plate and allow to reach room temperature
- Oil* the steaks and season generously with coarse sea salt and cracked black pepper
- Heat a non-stick pan or cast iron skillet until smoking hot
- Add the Ribeyes to the dry pan resisting the urge to move them and turn after 90 seconds - a rich, golden crust should have formed
- Once other side has cooked for 90 seconds, reduce heat slightly, turn every 30 seconds or so, repeat for a total cooking time approx. 4-6 minutes for a medium-rare steak
- Remove from pan and rest for 6 minutes
*Select an oil with a high smoking point and neutral flavour
Orders received before 9am are freshly prepared and shipped DPD for next day delivery. We serve the whole of the UK excluding Channel Islands, Northern Ireland, and some parts of Scotland.
Our meat has been celebrated in Britain's best restaurant kitchens for over ten years. There are many who claim to work with native breed farmers, but few who can prove it.
Sustainable & traceable
We have partnerships with selected farms and work with carefully selected local abattoirs so we have confidence in the welfare of the animals and full traceability of all our products.