Exciting opportunities to join our team as we are hiring for the following vacancies:
- Factory operatives
- Picker packers
Please email your CV and a covering letter to firstname.lastname@example.org or telephone 01756 793335 for an informal chat
Standard benefits of working with Swaledale Butchers:
- Excellent rates of pay
- 5 day week (no weekends)
- 31.5 days holiday incl. bank holidays
- Company pension
- Discounted meat products
- Regular team days/family days
Why Swaledale Butchers?
- A thriving business with exciting opportunities
- Passionate about the conservation of native breed livestock to ensure their long-term survival and the preservation of the countryside
- All our meat is sourced direct from small farms across the Yorkshire Dales and the Lake District
- Nose-to-tail philosophy
- Supplier to many of the top restaurants, gastropubs & chefs in the UK
- A rapidly growing retail channel
Orders received before 9am are freshly prepared and shipped DPD for next day delivery. We serve the whole of the UK excluding Channel Islands, Northern Ireland and some parts of Scotland.
Our meat has been celebrated in Britain's best restaurant kitchens for over ten years. There are many who claim to work with native breed farmers, but few who can prove it.
Sustainable & traceable
We have partnerships with selected farms and work with carefully selected local abattoirs so we have confidence in the welfare of the animals and full traceability of all our products.